2012年2月27日星期一

Journey of British Museum

  Last friday,I went to the British Museum with my friends.I think it is special for me is Chinese china.Maybe sounds a little strange.Yes,I fond of china when I was a child.Jingdehen's china is famous all over the world.It produces a number of good quality and different shaps china.Jingdezhen located in Jiangxi province which south of China.Especially,I saw a china painted in cobalt-blue and polychrome enamels with fish in a lotus pond Ming dynasty,Jiaxing mark and period(AD1522-1566).I think its beauty cannot copy.
  There have another prefect china,named wucai(five colours).It is a palette consisting of underglaze blue and overglaze red,yellow,green and aubergine enamels,often seen on imperial porcelains of the Jiajing,longqing and wanli periods.In contrast to doucai,the blue wasn't used for outlines but only as a wash.I think that one is the favourite china I have seen before.
  Except that,Pure is also my precious,I like it's pure and beautiful.I believe pure just like a person who pure and nobleness.If I have a chance,I must go to British Museum once again.It is a beautiful journey of my life in London.






 

1 条评论: