2012年3月28日星期三

Happy time in westfield

We had a lovely time together in westfield today. That’s a wonderful shopping center and we were thrilled when we got there. It was like a paradise at first sight: colorful neon lights, dazzled decoration and well-dressed customers. When we came in, there were so many boutiques. After 2 hours’ window-shopping, we were so tired. We needed something to cheer up a bit. So we got some ice cream and coffee. After 15 minutes’ break, we went to the second floor. What impressed me at first was a skirt. So I took it to the fitting-room to have a try without hesitation. Completely mindful of the fact that it was really expensive, I made my decision to take it. It was so beautiful and appealing to me that I was convinced what I paid was worth it. I enjoyed my time there but time was not on our side. It was time for us to go home then. We were having fun there though exhausted. Happy days!

2 条评论:

  1. Love the colours! sounds good too :)

    回复删除
  2. Sorry laura, we went to the scotland at holiday. so I'm busy travelling. Recently, I'm not keep diary. But from now on, I'll write something everyday.

    回复删除