2012年3月14日星期三

Homework

Do you think good grammar is important in language?
Maybe at writing, the grammar is very important, because if your article has many grammar mistakes, it is difficult to reader to understand your mean. But when you speaking to others, it seems that grammar is less important, Because even though you take mistakes, you can still make good use of your body language so that others can understand what you said.
Do you agree with the article?
I agree with it. I think students should use formal language. Because when they graduated, they would facing social situation, slang is informal, so we must make a good habit which use formal language.
Is there'teenspeak' in your country? What is it?
Maybe have. I don't know about it. Some child use slang when they send messages.
Do you speak differently from your parents?
No, the same to my parents. We all say mandarin. At my town, it hasn't slang so far.
Would you like to learn more slang in English?
I don't like to learn more slang in English. Because I'm afraid I can't distinguish the formal language and slang. If I used slang too much, I believe I would have a habit. It is bad for me to complete the exam. 

没有评论:

发表评论