2012年3月26日星期一

Wow! It's time for keeping diary. I watched YaoLu's blogger just now. Suddenly, there are some worries in my brain. I'm thinking about my IELTS test. As we all know, how important to get a good IELTS credit to Chinese students who want to further study go abroad . Yesterday, I saw my friend's IELTS credit-6.5 what made me depressed.So I'm afraid I can't reach a target. I had a bad mood. My mood like the words color which I choose today. Honesty, as the passport test today, none of us know our test results. In fact, my IELTS test has the same truth. Before the test result published, we usually have a complex temper. Maybe when I go through the IELTS test, I would be calm done. In brief, I know what should I do now. Just  I don't have a good temper to calm down to do some important practices. So from now on, it is significant for me is to adjust to environment so that I can trim my temper. Trust me, I can do my best of it, sure I will!

没有评论:

发表评论